Monday, March 10, 2014

Templates

Good Morning,

Last week I shared some great templates that are available through Google. But I also know that everyday teachers are creating documents to meet the needs of their students.  It's easy to turn your documents into a template.  Just follow these 5 simple steps.
  1. Open your Google Drive
  2. Check the document you want to convert to a template
  3. Select More/Submit to Template Gallery
  4. Describe and categorize your template
  5. Check Submit
You can then share with your students and have each student save their copy with their name or initials.
Are you a visual learner like me?  Watch this 90 second screencast.

Just a reminder that all of my Tuesday Tech Tips are available on the Elementary Tech Tools Page.  Please let me know if there is any topic, tool or resource you would like me to investigate.  

Thanks,
Mary