As you may know, our TERC Investigations Program includes interactive lessons. You do not need a Mimio or Smartboard to use these lessons. If you do not have a Mimio, you can interact with the lesson using your computer mouse or trackpad. The added bonus to having a Mimio or Smartboard is that your students could come up to the board and perform the interactive actions.
Interactive activities allow you to model various math concepts. These powerful visual lessons will grab your students’ attention. Check out this sample.
Explore the Investigations website! Let me know if you need any help.
To access Investigations resources:
Video of step by step directions OR follow steps below:
- Type Pearsonsuccessnet.com in your search bar
- “Register Here” (Register using your school email address)
- “Request a School Code” (a code will be sent to you via email)
- Return to the Pearson’s Site on your open tab and enter your school code
- Enter your email address and school
- Enter your name and select a password of at least 8 characters (including a number or symbol)
- Once you have register, you can sign in (You will only need to register this one time.)
- “Add Products” to your account (all free with our district subscription)
- Select the resources you want to use (Teacher’s manual, interactive lessons, etc.)
- Select Home to access your Investigations resources