Accessing Revision History:
- Open a document, spreadsheet, presentation, or drawing.
- Click the File menu > See revision history.
- Click a timestamp in the panel on the right to see a previous version of the file. You'll also see the people who edited the file below the timestamp, and the edits that each person made are shown in the color that appears next to their name.
- In the top right, use the arrows to scroll through the list of changes.
- Note: Text that has been added will be highlighted in a different color. Text that has been deleted will be shown with a strikethrough.
- To revert to the version you're currently viewing, click Restore this revision.
- To return to the current version of your document, click the back arrow in the top left.