Friday, March 4, 2016

Add-ons for Google Forms and Spreadsheets




Some people expressed an interest in using Google Forms for Parent Conference Sign Up.  I have attached two brief videos with step by step directions on how to create and share these forms.  Some teachers only want the choice eliminator option which is explained in the first video.  If you also want your parents to receive an email confirmation, please view the second video as well.

1.  To create the form with Choice Eliminator

2.  To send each parent an email response with their conference date using FormMule
          

Please let me know if you want any help.  I suggest you do a test run on the form before sending it to your parents - just to make sure it is exactly how you want it.  I am happy to be your guinea pig if you send me the link!